2015 Banking & Finance Networking Forum
Wednesday, March 11
5:30pm - 8pm
419 W. Superior
Join HispanicPro for an intimate evening of business networking and panel discussion. Connect with established leaders and rising stars in Chicago’s Banking & Finance industry.
Kurt Summers, Chicago City Treasurer
* Ruth Diaz, Reporter, EYC News
* Antonio Guillen, Senior Vice President of Commercial lending and diverse markets manager, Wintrust Bank
* Marisabel Villanueva - Hucker, Managing Director, KPMG US
* Juan Avila, Managing Partner, Toroso Investments
* Lizette Arias, Senior Financial Forensics Manager, Johnson Controls
* Mauricio Sanchez, President, Hispanic Bankers Association - Chicago Chapter, CEO, Sanchez & Rivera Title LLC
Enjoy complimentary appetizers and cocktails deliciously crafted by Kinmont Restaurant. Don't miss out. Register today!